American Steamers has been providing professional, residential and commercial Water Damage Restoration to South Florida since 1997. With more than 13 years of experience in the Water Damage restoration field American Steamers provides professional, advanced and reliable water damage restoration services in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Country with experience, quality and service you can count on!
All our technicians have been trained and certified to the highest industry standard by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification).
24/7 Fast Response for All
Water Extraction & Dryout Services
First Response for Water Damage Situation
First, Contact us as soon as you can to clean up and extract any water from carpet, wood, ceramic or any other surface before any mold is growing. This is very important for minimize the damage and the repair cost of your house.
Then, together we can help you with calling your insurance broker or agent and report the water damage. You can expect to discuss these questions and issues:
- How did the water damage occur?
- Is this damage covered by your insurance policy?
- Is there electricity available?
A thorough and fast cleanup will help avoid mold growth. If you wait too long and mold \
growth starts, cleanup costs will increase significantly. This is what you can expect from us as a water damage and repair company:
Mold grows quickly; your adjuster should ensure that you have a contractor in your house promptly. that’s why as soon as you call us , we will be there for you in less then 30 min. guaranteed!
The contractor you hire should have certification or training in water damage restoration and mold remediation exactly like us! all of our our technicians are certified and fully trained to ensure your satisfaction.
Remember! in the event of an emergency Water Damage, Fire Damage, Mold or any other disaster, it is important to have a professional, advanced and reliable resource that you can trust to do it right.
- – Quick response
- – Expert consultation
- – On-site within 30 min.
- – Maximum professional response
- – Will give you an honest, no-nonsense estimate.
- – There will be no unexpected or hidden costs whatsoever.
Our water damage restoration and flood restoration services include:
- Water extraction and removal
- Rapid drying of carpets, rugs, mats, floors and walls
- Carpet, rug and upholstery cleaning
- Dehumidifying the entire premises
- Garbage removal and disposal
- Mildew treatment as part of water restoration
- Deodorizing and disinfecting
- Emergency debris removal and dumping
- Mold, mildew, and bacteria sanitization
- Walls, carpets, and furniture restored to pre-loss condition
When your home experiences water damage, the air quality in your home is likely the least of your worries. However, water damage can pose very serious health risks. Failure to quickly remove contaminated materials and reduce moisture and humidity as a result of excess water, could trigger allergic reactions, cause disease and further damage the structure and materials in your home.
Your home’s wood flooring, carpeting, upholstery and draperies can often be saved after being exposed to water when the issue is addressed immediately, saving you the expense of replacement later.
Contacting American Steamers is important, for the sooner you make the call, the surer your chances are to salvage your household furnishings and reduce additional restorative costs. From your crawl space to your attic, American Steamers will apply the best methods available to remove excess water and moisture, and to stop the cycle of water damage in your home as quickly as possible.
What Is Mold, and Why Should You Care?
Molds are part of a group of micro-organisms called fungi that also includes mushrooms and yeasts. Molds are familiar to most people as food spoilers on items such as bread or fruit. Molds are natures decomposers in the food chain. Mold requires the following conditions to grow:
- mold spores (which are always present indoors and outdoors);
- a food supply, which means anything organic such as books, carpets, clothing, wood, drywall, etc.; and a source of moisture.
- The last condition is moisture or a high Relative Humidity (above 50%).
If allowed to grow inside your house, mold can be a problem because:
- it can damage your property, furniture and your belongings.
- it can cause health problems such as; allergy, sinus problem, headache and more…
Call us today and ask about our Free in-home Inspection [$ 149 Value]!